Two years ago I started “Inside GTM”, a blog focused on Google Tag Manager and other TMS tools along with @nikalytics, but we haven’t published anything since February, so we’ve agreed to close it 🙁 .
After publishing the notice in Twitter, some people asked what was going to happen with the content already hosted there, so I’m moving all the content I wrote there in my own blog, this is in this blog.
Time to close the gtm blog … it was fun while it lasted
— David Vallejo (@thyng) November 26, 2015
Luckily if you didn’t know about that blog, today’s is a good day for you, since you’ll discover 6 new cool posts about tracking things using Google Tag Manager.
Here is the list of the posts:
- #1 Pushing data to the right Google Tag Manager dataLayer namespace
- #2 Blocking your tags firing from your own IPs with Google Tag Manager
- #3 Tracking fragments based navigation websites with GTM the right way
- #4 Tracking HTML5 Videos with GTM
- #5 Tracking the content shared by users through AddThis with Google Tag Manager
- #6 Tracking Disqus activity with Google Tag Manager
Hope you enjoy them.
Latest posts by David Vallejo (see all)
- Release: Tealium Debugger extension for Chrome - April 2, 2017
- Integrating Google Optimize with Google Tag Manager - January 9, 2017
- SEO meets GA: Tracking search bots visits within measurement protocol - November 16, 2016