GTM Debug Extension is a Chrome Extension to ease the task of debugging Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Implementations. It’s focused on providing the most data possible and in the best readable format.
- View all dataLayer pushes
- Copy dataLayer details to clipboard in a formatted way
- View the current dataLayer model details for each dataLayer push
- View all Universal Analytics Hits sent by pages
- Filter the hits by their type and property ids
- View the Enhanced Ecommerce Data in a visual and sortable way, no more wasting of time trying to decryp the hits payloads
- Check the hit payload size, type, method and if it’s contains any Enhanced Ecommerce data without needing to dig around the request headers and payload.
- Added a message alert to let the users know they have to reload the page on the first extension load
- More to come …
[New Feature] - Enhanced Ecommerce Report Beta ( Demo Video: YouTube ) [Bug Fix] - Console Errors thrown to console on console on some sites. [Bug Fix] - Hit/Properties filters not applying to the proper page report. [Bug Fix] - Clipboard always sending back the last page details pushes info instead of the requested one. [Bug Fix] - Hit details expands not working properly. Now they are expanded properly.